PuraPly AM. Right from the start. For control all week long.
Get wounds moving as early as day 1 with the power of plus—native cross-linked ECM + broad-spectrum PHMB antimicrobial—backed by multiple real-world effectiveness studies and scientific evidence.1-7ECM=extracellular matrix; PHMB=polyhexamethylene biguanide
REAL-WORLD STUDY: PURAPLY AM SUPPORTED HEALING IN LARGE, DIFFICULT-TO-HEAL WOUNDS
The first prospective, large (N=307), multicenter (28 sites) cohort study of PuraPly AM showed that 86% of all PuraPly AM-treated wounds demonstrated improvement in the wound bed condition.1WATCH A VIDEO SUMMARY OR SEE ALL OF THE DATA FROM THE RESPOND REAL-WORLD EFFECTIVENESS STUDY
TAKE CONTROL BEFORE BIOFILM RE-FORMS. USE PURAPLY AM AS EARLY AS DAY 1.*
Bioburden management with PuraPly AM following sharp debridement helps you move wounds out of the inflammatory phase.
*Certain local coverage determinations may not allow skin substitute use until after conventional care at week 4.
READY TO TAKE CONTROL OF
THE HEALING ENVIRONMENT?
Talk to an Organogenesis Tissue Regeneration Specialist about the advanced antimicrobial barrier with native, cross-linked ECM + broad-spectrum PHMB.Contact us
Please refer to the PuraPly AM Instructions for Use for complete prescribing information.
- Bain MA, et al. J Comp Eff Res. 2020;9(10):691-703. doi:10.2217/cer-2020-0058
- Koullias GJ. Wounds. 2021;33(1):20-27.
- Hübner NO, et al. Skin Pharmacol Physiol. 2010;23(1 suppl):17-27.
- Oropallo AR. Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open. 2019;7(1):e2047.
- Lintzeris D, et al. Wounds. 2018;30(3):72-78.
- Data on file. PDR-0001. Organogenesis Inc.
- Davis SC, et al. Int Wound J. 2021. Epub ahead of print. doi:10.1111/iwj.13600