Defend your patients' wounds between weekly debridements
with PuraPly AM
Only PuraPly AM has the power of plus: The unique combination of native, cross-linked ECM + broad-spectrum PHMB that provides a sustained antimicrobial barrier to keep you in command of the healing environment all week long.1-3ECM=extracellular matrix; PHMB=polyhexamethylene biguanide
NEW STUDY: PURAPLY AM SUPPORTED HEALING IN LARGE, DIFFICULT-TO-HEAL WOUNDS
The first prospective, large (N=307), multicenter (28 sites) cohort study of PuraPly AM showed that 86% of all PuraPly AM-treated wounds demonstrated improvement in the wound bed condition.4WATCH A VIDEO SUMMARY OR SEE ALL OF THE DATA FROM THE RESPOND REAL-WORLD EFFECTIVENESS STUDY
The inability and/or unwillingness of patients to adhere to treatment plans for chronic wounds can impede healing. However, healthcare studies show that patient adherence improves when treatments require less intervention.5LEARN MORE ABOUT PATIENT NONCOMPLIANCE
The inability and/or unwillingness of patients to adhere to treatment plans for chronic wounds can impede healing. However, healthcare studies show that patient adherence improves when treatments require less intervention.4LEARN MORE ABOUT PATIENT NONCOMPLIANCE
Early bioburden management with sharp debridement plus PuraPly AM puts you in immediate command of the healing environment.1,2,7-9WHY PURAPLY AM
READY TO TAKE CONTROL OF
THE HEALING ENVIRONMENT?
Talk to an Organogenesis Tissue Regeneration Specialist about the advanced antimicrobial barrier with native, cross-linked ECM + broad-spectrum PHMB.Contact us
Please refer to the PuraPly AM Instructions for Use for complete prescribing information.
- Data on file. PDR-0001. Organogenesis Inc.
- Data on file. PDR-0002. Organogenesis Inc.
- PuraPly Antimicrobial [package insert]. Canton, MA: Organogenesis Inc; 2020.
- Bain MA, et al. J Comp Eff Res. 2020:9(10):691-703. doi:10.2217/cer-2020-0058
- Atreja A, et al. MedGenMed. 2005;7(1):4.
- Frykberg RG, et al. Adv Wound Care. 2015;4(9):560-582.
- Hübner NO, et al. Skin Pharmacol Physiol. 2010;23(1 suppl):17-27.
- Brantley J, et al. Wounds Int. 2016;7(3):1-5.
- Gilbert P, et al. J Appl Microbiol. 2005;99(4):703-715.