WHY CHOOSE PURAPLY®AM
Early bioburden management with PuraPly AM following sharp debridement empowers you to take immediate command of the healing environment.1-6
PURAPLY AM OVERVIEW
Examine how PuraPly AM combines native, cross-linked ECM + broad-spectrum PHMB to provide a sustained antimicrobial barrier to control bioburden and biofilm re-formation.5,6 Also, read various perspective papers on the importance of managing biofilm.LEARN MORE
PURAPLY AM PRODUCT DETAILS
See resources for PuraPly AM, like available product sizes and the wound types it can manage. Also, watch an animated tutorial about how to apply PuraPly AM to a diabetic foot ulcer.LEARN MORE
Please refer to the PuraPly AM Instructions for Use for complete prescribing information.
- Hübner NO, et al. Skin Pharmacol Physiol. 2010;23(1 suppl):17-27.
- Brantley J, et al. Wounds Int. 2016;7(3):1-5.
- Gilbert P, et al. J Appl Microbiol. 2005;99(4):703-715.
- Data on file. PDR-0001. Organogenesis Inc.
- Data on file. PDR-0002. Organogenesis Inc.
- PuraPly Antimicrobial [package insert]. Canton, MA: Organogenesis Inc; 2020.