PURAPLY®AM SCIENTIFIC DATA
Discover the antimicrobial effectiveness of PuraPly AM in nonclinical studies.
In a United States Pharmacopeia Antimicrobial Effectiveness Test, PuraPly AM effectively reduced concentrations of the following microbes at days 7, 14, and 281:
Study evaluated the ability of PuraPly AM to reduce biofilm-associated bacteria (MRSA USA300, a clinically virulent strain of Staphylococcus aureus) vs 3 other treatment groups.2
- >98% reduction of MRSA counts compared to baseline
- >96% reduction of MRSA counts vs untreated control on all assessment days
- Largest reduction of MRSA counts vs any of the other treatment groups
- The only treatment to substantially reduce MRSA within 2 days
Watch principal investigator Stephen C. Davis discuss the details of the preliminary study.
- Data on file. USP Antimicrobial Effectiveness Test. Organogenesis Inc.
- Data on file. PDR-0001. Organogenesis Inc.