PURAPLY®AM SCIENTIFIC DATA
Discover the antimicrobial barrier effectiveness of PuraPly AM in nonclinical studies.
ANTIMICROBIAL BARRIER EFFECTIVENESS AND LOW CYTOTOXICITY
In an in vitro and in vivo nonclinical study to evaluate the antimicrobial capabilities of PuraPly AM and several other antimicrobial and collagen products against MRSA USA300:
- PuraPly AM demonstrated the greatest MRSA reduction in vivo at end of study vs Aquacel Ag and PriMatrix Ag1
- In vitro, the antimicrobial effect of PuraPly AM persisted for 10 days1
- PuraPly AM was able to substantially reduce MRSA in vivo without impairing the wound healing process1
- PuraPly AM was noncytotoxic, with no detrimental effects in vitro on fibroblast proliferation and viability1
PuraPly AM MRSA reduction from
at 48 hours for PuraPly AM
BROAD-SPECTRUM ANTIMICROBIAL BARRIER EFFECTIVENESS
In a United States Pharmacopeia Antimicrobial Effectiveness Test, PuraPly AM effectively reduced concentrations of the following microbes at days 7, 14, and 282:
SUPPORTING WOUND CLOSURE IN REAL-WORLD STUDIES
See how PuraPly AM supported healing in real-world studies, or contact an Organogenesis Tissue Regeneration Specialist to see how PuraPly AM can help your practice.
Please refer to the PuraPly AM Instructions for Use for complete prescribing information.
- Davis SC, et al. Int Wound J. 2021 May 6. doi:10.1111/iwj.13600. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 33955663.
- Data on file. USP Antimicrobial Effectiveness Test. Organogenesis Inc.