PURAPLY®AM REAL-WORLD EVIDENCE
See how PuraPly AM supported healing in a variety of real-world studies.
of all PuraPly AM-treated wounds demonstrated improvement in the wound bed condition:
READINESSFOR OTHERADVANCED SKINSUBSTITUTES
- Reduced wound area for 73.2% of wounds over 12 weeks
- 36.6% achieved complete wound closure
- 6.7 weeks was the mean time to closure
After ~2 years of prior therapies in refractory chronic wounds, PuraPly AM reduced size or closed wounds in ≤12 weeks2
- Two-thirds of the wounds healed with an average time to closure of 10 weeks after first application
- Other wounds reached 100% granulation
- Improved wound bed condition
- Improved area reduction
- Supported wound closure
See Dr. Paula Pons explain the unique technologies of PuraPly AM that help to support healing.
Please refer to the PuraPly AM Instructions for Use for complete prescribing information.
- Bain MA, et al. J Comp Eff Res. 2020:9(10)691-703. doi:10.2217/cer-2020-0058
- Oropallo AR. Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open. 2019;7:e2047.
- Lintzeris D, et al. Wounds. 2018;30(3):72-78.