PURAPLY®AM REAL-WORLD EVIDENCE
See how PuraPly AM supported healing in a variety of real-world studies.
of all PuraPly AM-treated wounds demonstrated improvement in the wound bed condition:
READINESSFOR OTHERADVANCED SKINSUBSTITUTES
- Reduced wound area for 73.2% of wounds over 12 weeks
- 36.6% achieved complete wound closure
- 6.7 weeks was the mean time to closure
After ~2 years of prior therapies in refractory chronic wounds, PuraPly AM reduced size or closed wounds in ≤12 weeks2
- Two-thirds of the wounds healed with an average time to closure of 10 weeks after first application
- Other wounds reached 100% granulation
- Improved wound bed condition
- Improved area reduction
- Supported wound closure
See Dr. Paula Pons explain the unique technologies of PuraPly AM that help to support healing.
- Bain MA, et al. J Comp Eff Res. 2020:9(10)691-703. doi:10.2217/cer-2020-0058
- Oropallo AR. Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open. 2019;7:e2047.
- Lintzeris D, et al. Wounds. 2018;30(3):72-78.